Sunday, December 20, 2009

Excitement Mounts!

I can't believe our trip is just around the corner! I have had 4 of my 6 required shots. 2 more to go!

The fundraising was a success! Thanks to generous donations from personal friends and professional colleagues, I was able to reach my goal by December 1st!

Now, I have to work on my supply list. I will be doing mainly extractions and incision and drainage of abcesses...without suction...should be interesting! So I'm going to be bringing a lot of gauze!!!

You know, as I type this, I realize how I really need to outline how amazingly this trip has come together. I see now that I have being prepared my whole life for this trip.

Stay tuned for more blogs as I go back in time to show you how I got to this place! It is something else!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment